Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Question for the Guys

So...my last article was titled "How Do I Get My Wife/Girlfriend to Have More Sex?' That article has prompted another question...how do I get my husband/boyfriend to have more sex?

As it turns out, there are a lot of women out there who have this challenge with their men. Now, I know that many or all of you are saying, "Oh, no...Not me!" However, consider for me the possibility that your wife/girlfriend wants sex when you don't. I would love to hear your side and have you tell me what has worked for you when you weren't necessarily in the mood.

The ladies number one response was having their man do the housework. I seriously doubt that will be your response!

Help me out here guys!

1 comment:

Cimic said...

This does not happen very often, but the other day we had a short fight and I was not really in the mood. She said ok and just asked if she could orally play with me while I watched TV. It did not take very long for me to get in the mood. I guess one answer is to not really push the issue and just slowly get him in the mood.